Dates set for 2019 Eccentric Performing workshops at the Celebration Barn
I laughed for two solid hours. The show
only lasted an hour and a half.
—Joel Siegel, ABC-TV
Avner Eisenberg in Exceptions to Gravity is a reminder of the theatrical power that can reside in a single charismatic performer who touches the heart.
Hilarious, take no prisoners comedy.
(In the unlikely event that prisoners are taken, they will be accorded full protection under the Geneva Convention.)
“I learned more from your class than most of the workshops and classes I have taken in the past five years combined!”
—Student, winter workshop
- Clowns!–Kunst des Lachens, April 3-7, at the Prinzregenten Theatre in Munich, with the amazing Jigalov and Les Freres Taquin.
- International Festival of Comic Art Castelfiorentino, April 9-12, near Florence, Italy. Performance at the gorgeous Teatro Del Popolo, April 13, and a workshop hosted by the amazing Teatro C'art.
- Check Avner’s schedule for upcoming shows and workshops
Avner has done a couple of podcasts recently.
- Drop Everything podcast with host Dan Holzman: Interview with Avner The Eccentric
- Successful Performercast with Chris Sheppard
- Documentary from Circos - Festival Internacional SESC de Circo in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Here is a special episode of, A Fool's Idea, Brian Bernard's brilliant video podcast of Comedy, Performance, Life & Clown.
Remember the Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner film, The Jewel of the Nile? Avner played the Jewel.