only lasted an hour and a half.
—Joel Siegel, ABC-TV
Avner Eisenberg in Exceptions to Gravity is a reminder of the theatrical power that can reside in a single charismatic performer who touches the heart.
Hilarious, take no prisoners comedy.
(In the unlikely event that prisoners are taken, they will be accorded full protection under the Geneva Convention.)
“I learned more from your class than most of the workshops and classes I have taken in the past five years combined!”
—Student, winter workshop
- A 12 hour Introduction to Eccentric Performing workshop for non-performers at The Rowe Center in Rowe, MA
September 7–9, 2018
- Check Avner’s schedule for upcoming shows and workshops
Avner has done a couple of podcasts recently.
- Drop Everything podcast with host Dan Holzman: Interview with Avner The Eccentric
- Successful Performercast with Chris Sheppard
- Documentary from Circos - Festival Internacional SESC de Circo in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Remember the Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner film, The Jewel of the Nile? Avner played the Jewel.